Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Anil Verma, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Verma completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at Mercy Heart Institute and is affiliated with Mercy Health-West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Verma is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- New Rochelle Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Heart Institute
Mercy Health-The Heart Institute3301 Mercy Health Blvd Ste 125, Cincinnati, OH 45211 Existing Patients: (513) 215-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verma?
Very patient in explaining the procedure he would have to perform. Very reassuring and gentle in his manner
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Verma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Verma frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Verma's office is located at 3301 Mercy Health Blvd Ste 125, Cincinnati, OH 45211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- Saint Elizabeth Dearborn Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health