Dr. Anil Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anil Shah, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Shah completed a residency at University of Illinois Chicago. He currently practices at Anil Shah, MD FACS SC and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Of Illinois, Medical School
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- New York Hosp/Cornell, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- New York University Medical Center Tisch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- New York University/Bellevue Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Illinois Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Illinois Chicago, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Anil Shah, MD FACS SC
Anil Shah, MD FACS SC845 N Michigan Ave Ste 934e, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 944-0117
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Absolutely phenomenal! Dr. Shah removed a lipoma from my forehead and I don’t have a scar anywhere. Simply amazing work!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty), Rhinoseptoplasty, and Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates .
Dr. Shah's office is located at 845 N Michigan Ave Ste 934e, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center