Dr. Espinosa-Louissaint has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Angelica Espinosa-Louissaint, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Stoneham, MA. Dr. Espinosa-Louissaint completed a residency at New York University. She currently practices at Commonwealth Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Espinosa-Louissaint is board certified in Pediatrics.
- New York University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- New York University, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 2001
- Barnard College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Primary Care Alliance92 Montvale Ave Ste 4200, Stoneham, MA 02180 Existing Patients: (781) 561-9261
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espinosa-Louissaint?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Angelica Espinosa-Louissaint, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Espinosa-Louissaint's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Espinosa-Louissaint accepts your insurance.
Dr. Espinosa-Louissaint frequently treats Pharyngitis, Acute Pharyngitis, and Fever.
Dr. Espinosa-Louissaint's office is located at 92 Montvale Ave Ste 4200, Stoneham, MA 02180. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Espinosa-Louissaint speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital