Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 697-2700.
Dr. Angela Duke, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3672
Dr. Angela Duke, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Puyallup, WA. Dr. Duke completed a residency at Univeristy Of Alabma Birmingham. She currently practices at MultiCare Good Samaritan Family Birth Center and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
MultiCare Good Samaritan Family Birth Center
Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital401 15th Ave SE, Puyallup, WA 98372 Call
- Univeristy Of Alabma Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Alabama-Birmingham, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duke?
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- Augusta University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Angela Duke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duke's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duke frequently treats Nuchal Translucency Screening, Genetic Screening for Breast Cancer, and Chlamydia Infection Screening.
Dr. Duke's office is located at 401 15th Ave SE, Puyallup, WA 98372. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.