Dr. Afroze has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anees Afroze, MD is a pulmonologist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Afroze completed a residency at University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Ferrell Duncan Clinic Pulmonology and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center Branson. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Afroze is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- New York Presbyterian, Cornell University-Divison Of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Health Sciences / Deccan College of Medical Science, Medical School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Afroze?
wonderful doctor, explains what is happening and how to take care of it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anees Afroze, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Afroze's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Afroze accepts your insurance.
Dr. Afroze frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Afroze's office is located at 3800 S National Ave Ste 510, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center Branson
- Cox Medical Center South