Call (302) 209-3495 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Andrew Walter, MD
New Patient(302) 209-3495
Dr. Andrew Walter, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Walter completed a residency at Chldns Hosp Philadelphia. He currently practices at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children and is affiliated with Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walter is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803 Existing Patients: (302) 209-3495
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Chldns Hosp Philadelphia, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walter?
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Walter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walter frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Walter's office is located at 1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803. Find other locations and directions.