Dr. So has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew So, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lihue, HI. Dr. So completed a residency at Christiana Hospital. He currently practices at KAUAI MEDICAL CLINIC and is affiliated with Wilcox Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. So is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Geisinger Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Christiana Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Christiana Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. So?
Dr. So is passionate about what he does and practices with a level of excellence. He is informative and concise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. So accepts your insurance.
Dr. So frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. So's office is located at 3-3420 Kuhio Hwy Ste B, Lihue, HI 96766. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wilcox Health
Kauai Medical Clinic
Kauai Medical Clinic - Main Clinic3-3420 Kuhio Hwy Ste B, Lihue, HI 96766 (808) 245-1548