Dr. Andrew Howlett, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Spokane, WA. He currently practices at Providence Medical Group and is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Howlett is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Providence Medical Group
Providence Medical Group820 S Mcclellan St Ste 300, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 838-7100
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Health Network of WA
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Interwest Health Network
- Medicaid of Idaho
- Medicaid of Montana
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- TriWest Champus
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howlett?
Dr. Howler is one of the best Drs I’ve been to and because I have stage 4 breast cancer I have been to my fair share of Drs!! He takes time to explain and make sure you understand everything and feel comfortable with your treatment plan. He is straight forward yet still empathetic and understanding. He made a very difficult time in my life much easier because I trusted him completely! He is also an amazing surgeon and his work is exceptional!! I would recommend Him to even my closest friends and family!!
- Providence Sacred Heart Children's Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital