Dr. Andrew Shapiro, MD is a general surgery specialist in Wellington, FL. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at Eisnehower Army Med Center. He currently practices at Andrew J. Shapiro MD, PA and is affiliated with JFK Medical Center North Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shapiro is board certified in General Surgery.
- Eisnehower Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Eisenhower Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
I can't praise Dr Shapiro and his staff enough. Waiting for breast biopsy results over the 4th of July week was excruciating, but when the results were in Dr Shapiro sat down with me to explain my cancer and options. At each option, Dr Shapiro had a game plan I could choose moving forward. He had the radiologist-oncologist and oncologist on board, if I wanted to use them.. A cancer diagnosis goes right to a persons core, and he cared enough to help me digest, access next steps, and lined up the perfect team moving forward with lumpectomy, Savi Scout, Savi Brachytherapy, radiation, and oncology. At every step my team was and still is involved. I would highly recommend Dr Shapiro and his office staff, Eileen, Liz, and Jackie.
- JFK Medical Center North Campus
- Jfk Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center