Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Saleh, MD is a family medicine specialist in El Cajon, CA. Dr. Saleh completed a residency at Rutgers Med Sch-UMDNJ. He currently practices at Metro Comprehensive Medical Ctr and is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saleh is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Rutgers Med Sch-UMDNJ, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Saint George's University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- U.C.L.A., Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saleh?
Wonderful doctor. Very compassionate and easy to talk to. Seldom will you find a doctor as amazing as him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saleh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saleh frequently treats Skin Screenings, Tuberculosis Screening, and VAP Lipid Testing.
Dr. Saleh's office is located at 1625 E Main St, El Cajon, CA 92021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saleh speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Metro Comprehensive Medical Ctr
Shelter Island Medical Group
Shelter Island Medical Group1370 ROSECRANS ST, San Diego, CA 92106 (619) 223-2668