Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Andrew Whiteman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Old Bridge, NJ. Dr. Whiteman completed a residency at Brookdale Hospital. He currently practices at Richmond Ave Dental. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brookdale Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whiteman?
Dr. Alan Schwartz did an amazing job on my root canal! He made me feel very comfortable and was caring to check up on me after the procedure. The NJ Team Dental Center was also very friendly and helpful to set me up for my root canal!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Whiteman's office is located at 2515 Highway 516, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Whiteman speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Whiteman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Richmond Ave Dental
New Jersey Team Dental2515 Highway 516, Old Bridge, NJ 08857 Existing Patients: (732) 679-3600