Dr. Andrew Agos, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Agos completed a residency at University Of Illinois At Chicago Med Center. He currently practices at NorthShore University HealthSystem and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agos is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agos?
I was hospitalized a few months back with a really terrible case of cellulitis. I was initially told that I would need a really serious surgery, but thankfully Dr. Agos was my surgeon! He did a much less invasive surgery and was the most kind and sweet man during my 11 day stay. I honestly can’t say enough about him and his partner Dr. Ortega.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital