Dr. Andrew Romanowski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Romanowski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Romanowski, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Romanowski completed a residency at Oreg HSU. He currently practices at Eye Health Northwest PC and is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romanowski is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Oreg HSU, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romanowski?
Dr Romanowski is a wonderful doctor. Knowledgeable, detailed and optimistic! We have every confidence in him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romanowski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Romanowski frequently treats Benign Neoplasm of Choroid, Benign Neoplasm of Eye, and Eye Cancer.
Dr. Romanowski's office is located at 1955 NW NORTHRUP ST, Portland, OR 97209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romanowski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
Eye Health Northwest PC
EyeHealth Northwest Surgery Centers
Westside Surgery Center13240 SW Pacific Hwy, Portland, OR 97223 Existing Patients: (503) 639-6571