Dr. Andrew Sager, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sager's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Sager, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Sager completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Saint Thomas Heart and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sager is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- NC Meml Hosp-U NC, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Thomas Heart
Saint Thomas Outpatient Cardiac Imaging - Midtown301 21st Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 329-5144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sager?
Dr Sager has been my doctor for about 12 years. I trust him completely for my heart health. He is straight forward & highly competent in his field and I am blessed to have him on my team of expert doctors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sager frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Sager's office is located at 301 21st Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sager has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown