Dr. Andrew Oh, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Salem, OR. Dr. Oh completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Pain Care Specialists and is affiliated with Adventist Health Portland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oh is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Pain Care Specialists2480 Liberty St Ne Ste 110, Salem, OR 97301 Existing Patients: (803) 371-1010
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Baystate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 2004
- Pacific Union College, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Elevator
- ODS Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oh?
I would like to say my experience was an excellent review with Dr. Oh, and his staff. Thank you for making my visit pleasant.
- Adventist Health Portland
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Salem Hospital