Dr. Andrew Mykytsey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mykytsey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Mykytsey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wausau, WI. Dr. Mykytsey completed a residency at Illinois Masonic Med Center. He currently practices at Aspirus Cardiology and is affiliated with Aspirus Langlade Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rush University Graduate Med Education, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Illinois Masonic Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Ivano-Frankivsk State Medical Institute, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mykytsey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mykytsey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mykytsey frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mykytsey's office is located at 500 Wind Ridge Dr, Wausau, WI 54401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mykytsey speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mykytsey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Langlade Hospital
- Aspirus Medford Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Aspirus Cardiology500 Wind Ridge Dr, Wausau, WI 54401 (715) 847-2611