Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (629) 219-5796.
Dr. A McRae III, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. McRae III completed a residency at Washington University. He currently practices at Centennial Heart - Nashville and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McRae III is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington University, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centennial Heart - Nashville
Nashville2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-5796
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McRae III?
We came in from out of town for an appointment with Dr. McRae. Everything moved seamlessly from the time we scheduled the appointment. Staff was great, very informative visit with Dr. McRae. He put our minds at ease and we are grateful to have been recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McRae III has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. A McRae III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McRae III's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McRae III accepts your insurance.
Dr. McRae III frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. McRae III's office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center