Dr. Andrew Martin, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Katy, TX. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. He currently practices at National Interventional Radiology Partners, Houston, TX and is affiliated with Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center- Longview. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of California San Diego Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Medical School — 1998
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1991
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Saw at the Katy Office and he was great and very understanding and explained everything and would definitely use him and his staff again if and when I ever need to.
- Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center- Longview