Call (850) 208-0847 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Andrew Weber, MD
Dr. Andrew Weber, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Panama City, FL. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Affiliates and is affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weber is board certified in Hematology.
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Affiliates
North Florida2100 STATE AVE, Panama City, FL 32405 Existing Patients: (850) 208-0847
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weber?
Dr. Weber is a true blessing. Another specialist referred me to him for treatment of a different condition. While studying my labs, Dr. Weber detected that I had a rare form of lymphoma. That was three years ago. He started me on a targeted therapy, and I have done quite well. I'm most thankful for his knowledge, professionalism, and caring!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Weber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weber frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Weber's office is located at 2100 STATE AVE, Panama City, FL 32405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weber speaks Arabic, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Bay
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Gulf