Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Singer, MD
Dr. Andrew Singer, MD is
- University of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital
- Chldns Hospital Med Center, Internship Hospital
- IN UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1998
- INDIANA UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Great West Life
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singer?
My son has been a patient of Dr. Singer's for 5+ years and he is excellent. He listens to your questions and requests. Thoroughly explains his answers, never makes you feel rushed, and takes the time to get to know his patients personally. My son had a known food allergy when we began seeing Dr. Singer, but he diagnosed other health issues we were not aware of by listening to concerns and appropriately responding with possible solutions. He is practical, intelligent, and friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Andrew Singer, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Singer's profile.
Dr. Singer in specializes in Allergy & Immunology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Singer frequently treats the following conditions: All Types of Food Poisoning, Animal Allergies and Pollen Allergy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Singer's office is located at 2121 Highland Ave Knoxville, TN 37916. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Singer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Andrew Singer, MD is affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital, Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center and University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Dr. Andrew Singer, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC2121 Highland Ave, Knoxville, TN 37916 (865) 525-2640
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates
Morristown Office500 McFarland St Ste E, Morristown, TN 37814 (423) 254-3590
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates123 Gill St, Alcoa, TN 37701 (865) 525-2640
North Knoxville / Fountain City4817 N Broadway St Ste 101, Knoxville, TN 37918 (865) 689-7363
West Knoxville / Cross Park9017 Cross Park Dr Ste 100, Knoxville, TN 37923 (865) 693-4556
Emory Road7714 Conner Rd Ste 108, Powell, TN 37849 (865) 938-7759
Sevierville / Bradford Square632 Dolly Parton Pkwy # 5, Sevierville, TN 37862 (865) 429-9070
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC1060 Oak Ridge Tpke, Oak Ridge, TN 37830 (865) 813-0626