Dr. Andrew Orchin, DDS
Make an Appointment(202) 830-3008
Dr. Andrew Orchin, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Washington, DC. Dr. Orchin completed a residency at Childrens National Medical Center. He currently practices at Orchin Orthodontics and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Orchin Orthodontics5301 Wisconsin Ave Nw Ste 200, Washington, DC 20015 (202) 830-3008
Spanish, Farsi, English
- Childrens National Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orchin?
We have been very happy with the treatment, professionalism, and courtesy of this practice since we we began seeing them last summer for our daughter’s expander, braces and now retainer. The location is convenient (we live in Takoma Park) and never have a problem finding free 2-hr parking in the neighborhood. The office is immaculate and comfortable, the staff couldn’t be nicer and Dr. Bailey is a total pro. Will return with our second child when the time comes!
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center