Dr. Andrew White, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. White's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew White, MD is a pediatric rheumatology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. White completed a residency at St Louis Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- St Louis Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- St Louis Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- St Louis Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Texas At Dallas, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. White accepts your insurance.
Dr. White frequently treats Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal, Musculoskeletal Function Test, and Joint Fluid Test.
Dr. White's office is located at 13001 N Outer 40 2 Fl Dr Ste 2E, Saint Louis, MO 63017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. White speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. White has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 13001 N Outer 40 2 Fl Dr Ste 2E, Saint Louis, MO 63017 (314) 454-6124