Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Schafer, MD
Dr. Andrew Schafer, MD is
- University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- U Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Pb Brigham Hosp Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- U Chicago Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schafer?
Dr Schafer communicates well and is easy to follow Very easy to follow and understand!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Andrew Schafer, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Schafer's profile.
Dr. Schafer in specializes in Hematology & Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schafer's office is located at 520 East 70th Street Starr 341 New York, NY 10021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Schafer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Andrew Schafer, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Andrew Schafer, MD holds board certification in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Schafer has over 24 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Andrew Schafer, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Center for Blood Disorders
Center for Blood Disorders520 East 70th Street Starr 341, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (845) 280-6685