Dr. Healy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Healy, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Healy completed a residency at Albany Med Center. He currently practices at BHSMA-BAYSTATE MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ny Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Albany Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Healy?
Amazing provider. Cares for you as a patient, extremely knowledgeable in his field, & compassionate. Very thankful to have been cared for by Dr. Healy through my pregnancy and labor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Healy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Healy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Healy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Healy frequently treats Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum, Blood Disorders in Pregnancy, and High Risk Pregnancy.
Dr. Healy's office is located at 759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01199. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
Bhsma-baystate Medical Center
Baystate Medical Center Inc759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01199 (413) 794-9939