Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kellum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrew Kellum, MD is a hematology specialist in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Kellum completed a residency at U A M S Medical Center. He currently practices at HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY ASSOCIATES AT BRIDGE POINT and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Booneville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kellum is board certified in Hematology.
- Okla U, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U A M S Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kellum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kellum frequently treats Blood Disorders, Lymphatic System Disorders, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Kellum's office is located at 961 S GLOSTER ST, Tupelo, MS 38801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kellum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Booneville
- North Mississippi Health Services
- North Mississippi Medical Center - Eupora
- North Mississippi Medical Center-west Point
- Northwest Medical Center
- OCH Regional Medical Center