Call (804) 373-6546 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Andrew Colhoun, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Colhoun completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University. He currently practices at Virginia Urology Center and is affiliated with Retreat Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Internship Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colhoun?
Dr. Colhoun is very knowledgeable in his duties and very well informed. He listened and gave me the proper guidance. I am very happy i met him and would always keep. He knows his stuff simple put. Dr. Andrew thank you once again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Colhoun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Colhoun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Colhoun frequently treats Urinary Conditions, Urinary Calculi & Removal, and Male Reproductive Disorders & Procedures.
Dr. Colhoun's office is located at 9101 Stony Point Dr, Richmond, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
Virginia Urology Center
Stony Point9101 Stony Point Dr, Richmond, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6546