Dr. Michaels has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Michaels, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nampa, ID. Dr. Michaels completed a residency at Univ California San Francisco. He currently practices at Saint Alphonsus Medical Group, Cardiology and is affiliated with Mad River Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Michaels is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Univ California San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Univ California San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U C S F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group, Cardiology
Heart Care4424 E Flamingo Ave Ste 300, Nampa, ID 83687 Existing Patients: (208) 302-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michaels?
Dr Michaels was knowledgeable and friendly. He answered all of questions and concerns. He helped us explored the treatment options. He went above and beyond to make sure my husband is well taken care even after the procedure. We are so blessed having him as our doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Michaels, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Michaels' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Michaels accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michaels frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Michaels' office is located at 4424 E Flamingo Ave Ste 300, Nampa, ID 83687. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mad River Community Hospital
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center