Dr. Andrew Carter, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Carter, DO is a cardiology specialist in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Carter completed a residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Teton Cardiology PC and is affiliated with Jacobson Memorial Hospital Care Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carter frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Carter's office is located at 3200 Channing Way Ste A201, Idaho Falls, ID 83404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jacobson Memorial Hospital Care Center
- Sakakawea Medical Center
- Sanford Medical Center Bismarck