Dr. Andrew Thomson, MD is a podiatric surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Thomson completed a residency at Vanderbilt Medical Center. He currently practices at Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center
Nashville356 24th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 324-1600
Green Hills2001 Woodmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37215 Existing Patients: (615) 324-1600
Midtown2004 Hayes St, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 324-1600
Cool Springs7105 S Springs Dr Ste 200, Franklin, TN 37067 Existing Patients: (615) 324-1600
- Washington University, St Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomson?
Dr. Thompson is always kind and thorough in the surgery follow-up appointments. Never feels rushed. Always offers good insight and suggestions. I really appreciate his demeanor. Excellent surgeon. I was concerned about scars on my feet from surgery. No scars remain.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center