Dr. Andrew Sattel, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Delran, NJ. Dr. Sattel completed a residency at Grand Rapids OS Res. He currently practices at Virtua Hand Surgery & Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Virtua Berlin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sattel is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Blodgett Memorial Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Grand Rapids OS Res, Residency Hospital — 1989
- MC Penn, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Spectrum Health, Blodgett Campus, Other Education
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sattel?
Dr. Sattel removed my trapezium bone (basal joint surgery - CMC) and performed ligament reconstruction surgery. He popped the bone out in one piece and my wrist was put in a removable cast right away. As a result, I've had a speedy recovery. Don't bother watching the youtube videos on this surgery. Dr. Sattel's is a skilled surgeon and exceeded my expectations. I went from constant pain to no pain in 8 weeks, with full use of my hand and wrist. In addition, Lisa the occupational therapist at the Delran office did an amazing job in providing me with the best exercises to rehabilitate my wrist after surgery.
- Virtua Berlin
- Virtua Camden
- Virtua Marlton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital
- Virtua Willingboro Hospital