Dr. Andreas Gomoll, MD is a orthopedic hip & knee surgery specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Gomoll completed a residency at Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program. He currently practices at The Hospital For Special Surgery and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gomoll is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Rush University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gomoll?
I've followed Dr. Gomoll from his practice in Boston to NYC because he is just that good. As a long term patient he has patched up my cartilage a couple of times with ACI and then OCA along with a couple of osteotomies after an infected ACL reconstruction had destroyed my articular cartilage. His surgical skills with biologic joint reconstruction/preservation are top notch but he also has a fantastic bedside manner. I'm most grateful though he's helped me evolve as a person and a patient, amazing what I can do on my knee now thanks to him!
- Hospital For Special Surgery