Call 737-276-4022 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Andrea Natale, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Austin, TX. Dr. Natale completed a residency at University Rome. He currently practices at Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Natale is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sinai Samaritan Med Center University Wisc, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Western Ontario, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Rome, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Firenze, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia
Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia3000 N Interstate 35 700, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: 737-276-4022
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Natale?
I had my ablation March 10th 2021. And it has changed my life. I’ve been dealing with SVT since 2012 and heart arrhythmias as far back as I can remember... I did countless hours of research and spent a lot of time praying for discernment on choosing the best of the best when it comes to electrophysiologist and I know that I made the right choice in choosing Dr. Andrea Natale. We drove 7hr one way to go to Austin TX. And it was so worth it! Don’t settle when you can have the Best! It was the smoothest procedure I’d every had, the worst part was the fear before hand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Natale has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrea Natale, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Natale's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Natale accepts your insurance.
Dr. Natale frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Natale's office is located at 3000 N Interstate 35 700, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
- St. David's Medical Center
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center