Call (512) 503-5277 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Andrea Natale, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Austin, TX. Dr. Natale completed a residency at University Rome. He currently practices at Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia - Austin and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Natale is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze, Internship Hospital
- Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia, Medical School
- Sinai Samaritan Med Center University Wisc, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Western Ontario, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Rome, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Firenze, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Natale?
If you here, you are like me two and half years ago, doing your due-diligence. After suffering with AFIB for about 2 or 3 years I finally decided to try to pull the plug on it. I give my highest possible recommendation for Dr. Natale and Kelley, his PA, here in Thousand Oaks where I had the procedure done. The bottom line, 2+ years after the procedure, not any instance of AFIB. I was having 4 or 5 events, per week, recorded by my Pacemaker before the ablation and since the day of, (2+ years ago), not even one! i.e., Not even while I’m sleeping etc. So, the super gold star for that. As an added bonus Dr. Natale has a great bedside manner, makes you feel very comfortable, and laughs at more than 30% of my jokes which is at least 5 to 7 times more than any of my other health care providers. But it's serious business. So, make no mistake: His is a first-class operation from soup to nuts. I know it can come back and if it does my first call will be to Dr. Natale for "seconds".
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Natale has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrea Natale, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Natale's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Natale accepts your insurance.
Dr. Natale frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Natale's office is located at 3000 North IH-35 Ste 700, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Natale speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's Medical Center
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia - Austin
Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia - Austin3000 North IH-35 Ste 700, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (512) 503-5277
Cardiovascular Associates of Los Robles Health System - Thousand Oaks
Cardiovascular Associates of Los Robles Health System - Thousand Oaks227 West Janss Rd Ste 340, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Existing Patients: (805) 254-3894