Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Andrea Palmer, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Palmer completed a residency at University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Texas Health Care Obstrcs Gyn and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oklahoma Health Network
- Principal Financial Group
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Health Care Obstrcs Gyn
Fort Worth Office1250 8th Ave Ste 320, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 924-2111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmer?
The best OB there is. She is caring, sweet and listens to her patients. I went into preterm labor in the middle of a pandemic and was admitted. She saw me everyday and made me feel comfortable and safe. We delivered our sweet girl very quickly via c- section and Dr Palmer was wonderful! The recovery was easy and painless!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Palmer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Palmer frequently treats Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy, Ovarian Cancer Screening, and Vaginosis Screening.
Dr. Palmer's office is located at 1250 8th Ave Ste 320, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Lakeside Women's Hospital