Dr. Cohen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anders Cohen, DO is a neurosurgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Gotham Neurosurgery @ Brooklyn Hospital and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Massapequa General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1997
- Hofstra, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gotham Neurosurgery @ Brooklyn Hospital
The Brooklyn Hospital240 Willoughby St # 4e, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Existing Patients: (718) 250-8103
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Dr. Cohen is absolutely the best in his field. If anyone needs surgery for their neuro or spinal condition they would be foolish not to consult with Dr. Cohen first. He is caring, understanding, and has the surgical skills to accomplish even the most difficult surgeries. Besides those qualities he is innovative which separates him from the vast field of neurosurgeons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anders Cohen, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Spinal Stenosis, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 240 Willoughby St # 4e, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
- Saint Barnabas Hospital