Dr. Anca Bulgaru, MD is a hematology specialist in Norwich, CT. Dr. Bulgaru completed a residency at St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp. She currently practices at Eastern Connecticut Hem/Onc and is affiliated with Backus Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bulgaru is board certified in Hematology.
Eastern Connecticut Hem/Onc
Eastern Connecticut Hem/Onc330 Washington St Ste 220, Norwich, CT 06360 Existing Patients: (860) 886-8362
Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center - Waterford230 Waterford Parkway S, Waterford, CT 06385 Existing Patients: (860) 444-3744
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- St Mary Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Carol Davila U Med and Pharm, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bulgaru?
Dr Bulgaro is a knowledgeable, compassionate physician. She took so much time to be sure I understood everything about my cancer and the treatment options. I highly recommend her to anyonecwiith breast cancer.
- Backus Hospital
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital