Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ananthi Rathinam, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Rathinam completed a residency at State University of New York. She currently practices at Kids Neuro Care and is affiliated with Adventhealth Heart Of Florida. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rathinam is board certified in Epilepsy.
- State University of New York at Brooklyn, Internship Hospital
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Other Education — 2005
- Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Other Education — 2005
- Pittsburgh Chldn's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Stanley Medical College Hospital, Medical School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Tamil
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rathinam?
KUDOS !! Always a great experience visiting staff / Office.. Dr. Rathinam demonstrate that she really care, and listen to patient concerns.. Great choice for my Kids..
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ananthi Rathinam, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rathinam's profile.
Dr. Rathinam frequently treats the following conditions: All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Ataxia, and Bell's Palsy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rathinam's office is located at 10931 Dylan Loren Cir Ste A, Orlando, FL 32825. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rathinam is able to speak Spanish, Tamil, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rathinam provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ananthi Rathinam, MD is affiliated with Adventhealth Heart Of Florida and Adventhealth Orlando.
Yes, Dr. Ananthi Rathinam, MD holds board certifications in Epilepsy.
Dr. Rathinam has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.3/5 for Dr. Ananthi Rathinam, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Adventhealth Heart Of Florida
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Kids Neuro Care
Kids Neuro Care LLC10931 Dylan Loren Cir Ste A, Orlando, FL 32825 (407) 218-4444
Kids Neuro Care
Kids Neuro Care835 Executive Ln Ste 130, Rockledge, FL 32955 (407) 218-4445
kids neuro care3012 17Th St, Saint Cloud, FL 34769 (407) 218-4445