Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ananea Adamidis, MD
Dr. Ananea Adamidis, MD is
- CORNELL UNIVERSITY, Medical School
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adamidis?
Most caring, intelligent, and thorough doctor ever! Very nice to talk to, also. Helped my husband through cancer treatment recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ananea Adamidis, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Adamidis' profile.
Dr. Adamidis in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Adamidis' office is located at 718 Teaneck Rd Teaneck, NJ 07666. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Adamidis is able to speak Greek. View profile to see all.
Dr. Adamidis provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ananea Adamidis, MD is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center and Valley Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Ananea Adamidis, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Ananea Adamidis, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Mid Atlantic Pathology
Holy Name Hospital718 Teaneck Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666 (201) 646-0414