Dr. Kenia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anand Kenia, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Hiram, GA. Dr. Kenia completed a residency at Tufts Med Center. He currently practices at Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kenia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tufts Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Tufts Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kenia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anand Kenia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kenia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kenia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenia frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Sinus Tachycardia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kenia's office is located at 144 Bill Carruth Pkwy Ste 4200, Hiram, GA 30141. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital