Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504.
Dr. Anaisys Ballesteros, DO is a family medicine specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Ballesteros completed a residency at Nova Southeastern University College of Medicine/Palmetto General Hospital Miami, Florida-- Family Medicine. She currently practices at Baptist Health Primary Care and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ballesteros is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Nova Southeastern University College of Medicine/Palmetto General Hospital Miami, Florida-- Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University College of Medicine/Palmetto General Hospital Miami, Florida-- Osteopathic Internship, Internship Hospital
- University of North Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine Fort Worth, Texas), Medical School
- Nsucom, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Magellan Complete Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Peach State Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Health Primary Care
Baptist Health Primary Care7400 SW 87 Avenue, Miami, FL 33173 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ballesteros?
Dr. Balleteros is my primary physician for a long time! She is very nice and caring and has wonderful customer service and bedside manners! I have recommended her to several family members and friends!I love her!??
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ballesteros accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ballesteros frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Ballesteros' office is located at 7400 SW 87 Avenue, Miami, FL 33173. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ballesteros speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ballesteros has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami