Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-2020 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ana Alzaga Fernandez, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Ana Alzaga Fernandez, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Alzaga Fernandez completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Alzaga Fernandez is board certified in Ophthalmology.
French, Italian, Spanish
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Medical School — 2006
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alzaga Fernandez?
Highest possible recommendation! A warm and caring physician. I am delighted to have Dr. Fernandez as my physician. My visit was a top experience. Her support team is terrific too.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alzaga Fernandez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ana Alzaga Fernandez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alzaga Fernandez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alzaga Fernandez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alzaga Fernandez frequently treats Floaters, Blepharitis, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Alzaga Fernandez's office is located at 156 William St Fl 12, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alzaga Fernandez speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.