Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amyn Malik, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grapevine, TX. Dr. Malik completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at Nadia Malik MD PA and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malik is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Aga Khan University / Aga Khan Medical College, Medical School
- Hartford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nadia Malik MD PA4100 Heritage Ave Ste 102, Grapevine, TX 76051 Existing Patients: (469) 251-0589
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malik?
Dr. Malik spend a good hour with me discussing my issues and asked me to bring previous bloodwork so that I didn't have to pay for additional bloodwork that may not have been necessary. He cares about his patients and their financials. Highly recommend for heart care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malik frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Malik's office is located at 4100 Heritage Ave Ste 102, Grapevine, TX 76051. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Medical City North Hills
- Texas Health Heb