Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Rivere, MD
Dr. Amy Rivere, MD is
- Ochsner Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2014
- LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT, Medical School — 2010
- Louisiana State Univ, Undergraduate School — 2004
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health
- Florida Blue
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gilsbar 360
- Health Care Alliance Pool
- Health Payors Organization
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rivere?
Dr Rivere was very thorough when explaining everything that was going on and explaining all of my options. She truly cares about my outcome. Her staff is very friendly and professional
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amy Rivere, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rivere's profile.
Dr. Rivere in specializes in Breast Surgical Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rivere frequently treats the following conditions: Ductal Carcinoma in Situ and Breast Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rivere's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans, LA 70121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rivere provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amy Rivere, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Amy Rivere, MD holds board certification in General Surgery.
Dr. Amy Rivere, MD has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-6406
Ochsner Lieselotte Tansey Breast Center
Ochsner Clinic New Orleans Dialysis1319 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-6265