Dr. Amy Loden, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Creve Coeur, MO. Dr. Loden completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at Complete Care and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. Dr. Loden is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Complete Care1040 N Mason Rd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141 (314) 996-8103
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Internship Hospital
- UNIV OF MO COLUMBIA SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2010
- National Certified Menopause Practitioner, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loden?
I adore Dr. Loden! On my very first visit she saw something I have asked other doctors and dentist about for years. She got me set up and I have a diagnosis for something I have had for years. I didn't even have to ask she just caught it. Everytime I go she is very caring and gives me more than adequate time for my visits. She really listens and I don't feel like I'm not heard.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital