Dr. Amy Meadows, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meadows' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Meadows, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Meadows completed a residency at Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic. She currently practices at Uk Department of Psychiatry. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meadows is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uk Department of Psychiatry245 Fountain Ct Ste 225, Lexington, KY 40509 Existing Patients: (859) 323-6021
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meadows?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meadows accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meadows frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , ADHD and-or ADD, and Anorexia.
Dr. Meadows' office is located at 245 Fountain Ct Ste 225, Lexington, KY 40509. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meadows has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.