Dr. Amy Fisch, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fisch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Fisch, DO is a anesthesiology specialist in Fort Lee, NJ. Dr. Fisch completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She currently practices at Anesthesiologist, Board Certified, Independent Contractor and is affiliated with Saint Clare's Denville Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fisch is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- American Academy of Anti Aging and Regenerative Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Graduate Hosp MCP/Hahnemann U, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Anesthesiologist, Board Certified, Independent Contractor
Ageless Hormone Replacent Therarpy
Concierge Ageless Hormone Replacement Therapy, P.C I come to YOU
Appointments300 Avalon Dr Unit 3274, Wood Ridge, NJ 07075 Existing Patients: (201) 884-1857
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fisch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fisch frequently treats Anesthesia, Hormone Imbalance, and Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Dr. Fisch's office is located at 1567 Palisade Ave, Fort Lee, NJ 07024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fisch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Clare's Denville Hospital