Dr. Macdonald has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amy Macdonald, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Macdonald completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Parkwest Womens Health and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Macdonald is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- University of Rochester Strong Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2011
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV, Medical School — 2010
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Macdonald?
Dr. MacDonald is a knowledgeable in birth control methods and helpful in that you are better equipped to make an informed decision after talking with her. She is genuine and compassionate, which is why I want to recommend her to anyone who is looking for a respectful gynecologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amy Macdonald, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Macdonald's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Macdonald accepts your insurance.
Dr. Macdonald frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Encounters for Normal Pregnancies, and Ovarian Cancer Screening.
Dr. Macdonald's office is located at 1820 S Clinton Ave, Rochester, NY 14618. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Parkwest Womens Health
Parkwest Women's Health1820 S Clinton Ave, Rochester, NY 14618 (585) 473-2846
Parkwest Women's Health
Bushnell's Basin1000 Pittsford Victor Rd, Pittsford, NY 14534 (585) 473-2846