Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geddis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amy Geddis, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Geddis completed a residency at University Of Wa School Of Med. She currently practices at Seattle Childrens Hmtlgy/Onclgy and is affiliated with Seattle Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geddis is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University Of Wa School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Seattle Childrens Hmtlgy/Onclgy
Seattle Childrens Hospital4800 Sand Point Way NE # Mb850, Seattle, WA 98105 Existing Patients: (206) 987-2106
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geddis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geddis frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Geddis' office is located at 4800 Sand Point Way NE # Mb850, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Geddis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Seattle Children's Hospital