Call (973) 705-7803 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Amr Hosny, MD
Make an Appointment(855) 260-2564
Dr. Amr Hosny, MD is a interventional spine medicine specialist in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Dr. Hosny completed a residency at St Luke's-Roosevelt Hosp/Columbia U Coll Phys & Surg. He currently practices at The Spine & Rehab Group and is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hosny is board certified in Anesthesiology.
The Spine & Rehab Group
New York Pain Care
New York Pain Care41 5th Ave Apt 1a, New York, NY 10003 Existing Patients: (844) 339-0215
- Beth Israel-Deaconess Med Ctr/Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hosp/Columbia U Coll Phys & Surg, Residency Hospital
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hosp/Columbia U Coll Phys & Surg, Internship Hospital
- Ain Shams U, Medical School — 1995
- Ain Shams University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hosny?
Dr. Hosny helped me with my back pain and I’m very happy I found him. His nurses and staff are top notch. I highly recommend.
- Chilton Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amr Hosny, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hosny's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hosny accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hosny frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Hosny's office is located at 140 Sylvan Ave Ste 101b, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hosny has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.