Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amr Hosny, MD
Dr. Amr Hosny, MD is
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hosp/Columbia U Coll Phys & Surg, Internship Hospital — 1999
- arvard University, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship in Interventional Spine|Columbia University, Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Anesthesiology|Harvard University, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of Northeastern New York
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Capital Blue Cross
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CBA Blue
- ChoiceCare Network
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- Easy Choice Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Fortified Provider Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health New England (HNE)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Independent Health
- Lutheran Preferred
- Managed Health Network
- Managed Healthcare Northwest
- Meritain Health
- Moda Health
- MVP Health Care
- New Mexico Health Connections
- Nippon Life Benefits
- Optima Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Premera Blue Cross
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Sagamore Health Network
- San Francisco Health Plan
- Scott & White Health Plan
- The Hartford
- Tufts Health Plan
- Univera Healthcare
- UPMC Health Plan
- US Benefits Group
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Virginia Health Network
- WEA Trust
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hosny?
Excellent services! Understood the urgency of my pain. Returned my call within hours, on the table for a procedure that gave me my mobility back in under 48 hours! Others had me scheduled 2 weeks out. So impressed with The Spine & Rehab Group! Job well done and in a timely manner.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Chilton Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amr Hosny, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hosny's profile.
Dr. Hosny in specializes in Interventional Spine Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hosny frequently treats the following conditions: Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis of Spine and Low Back Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hosny's office is located at 140 Sylvan Ave Ste 101B Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hosny provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amr Hosny, MD is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Chilton Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Forest Hills, Mount Sinai Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Amr Hosny, MD holds board certification in Anesthesiology, Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Pain Medicine.
Dr. Amr Hosny, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
New Jersey Pain Care Center
Englewood140 Sylvan Ave Ste 101B, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 Existing Patients: (973) 210-4285
Riverdale44 State Rt 23 Ste 15B, Riverdale, NJ 07457 Existing Patients: (201) 212-4254
Paramus140 N State Rt 17 Ste 101, Paramus, NJ 07652 Existing Patients: (201) 212-4254
New York Pain Care
New York Pain Care41 5th Ave Apt 1A, New York, NY 10003 Existing Patients: (201) 212-4254
NY Spine & Rehab Medicine
Midtown East127 E 56th St Fl 4, New York, NY 10022 Existing Patients: (201) 212-4254
Financial District65 Broadway Ste 1605, New York, NY 10006 Existing Patients: (201) 212-4254
Midtown56 W 45th St Fl 11, New York, NY 10036 Existing Patients: (212) 203-0221