Dr. Amr Abdelgawad generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abdelgawad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amr Abdelgawad is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. He currently practices at Maimonides Bone And Joint Center and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abdelgawad is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Ao Advanced Fellowship In Bern, Other Education — 2009
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction, International Center For Limb Lengthening, Other Education — 2007
- Pediatric Orthopedic Fellowship, Nyu, Other Education — 2006
- Ain Shams University, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdelgawad?
Good listener, my mom was satisfied with his bed side manners
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abdelgawad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abdelgawad frequently treats Joint Pain, Limb Pain, and Broken Arm.
Dr. Abdelgawad's office is located at 6010 Bay Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 11204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdelgawad speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abdelgawad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maimonides Medical Center
Maimonides Bone And Joint Center
Maimonides Bone & Joint Center6010 Bay Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 11204 (718) 283-7400