Dr. Rabadi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ammir Rabadi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Rabadi completed a residency at St Josephs Medical Center. He currently practices at Sans Souci Rehabilitation and Nursing Center and is affiliated with Saint John's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rabadi is board certified in Family Practice.
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School
- South Nassau Communities Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- St Josephs Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabadi?
I met with Dr Rabadi and he completed a full physical. I was impressed with his staff and professionalism. He took his time.to answer all of my questions and even called me later that week with results. Couldn't have asked for a better medical visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rabadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rabadi frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Diabetes Type 2, and Anemia.
Dr. Rabadi's office is located at 115 Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rabadi speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint John's Riverside Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Medical Center
Sans Souci Rehabilitation and Nursing Center115 Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10703 (914) 476-8855