Dr. Rabadi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ammir Rabadi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Rabadi completed a residency at St Josephs Medical Center. He currently practices at Yonkers Ave Family Practice and is affiliated with Saint John's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rabadi is board certified in Family Practice.
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School
- South Nassau Communities Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- St Josephs Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yonkers Ave Family Practice
Humanquest Physical Therapy P.c.657 Yonkers Ave, Yonkers, NY 10704 Existing Patients: (914) 476-8855
Sans Souci Rehabilitation and Nursing Center115 Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10703 Existing Patients: (914) 476-8855
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabadi?
AMAZING DOCTOR AND STAFF IS WONDERFUL
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rabadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rabadi frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Anemia, and Dizziness.
Dr. Rabadi's office is located at 657 Yonkers Ave, Yonkers, NY 10704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rabadi speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint John's Riverside Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Medical Center